HVAC Prime Source (HPS) website provides the necessary software and guidelines to design
HVAC systems and size & select proper equipment. The software and guidelines provided
makes it much easier for an HVAC professional to design an HVAC system. The software
provided is excel based and much cheaper than the other software available in the industry.
The software is either very low cost or free. It provides all the necessary help to design a
complete HVAC system & select equipment, and also provides the required maintenance
guidelines after design & installation is complete.
HVAC Prime Source provides -
- HVAC DESIGN SOFTWARE (LOW COST SOFTWARE FOR DESIGN CALCULATIONS)
(see "Hvac Software" tab above)
- HVAC DESIGN GUIDELINES (GUIDELINES TO DESIGN HVAC SYSTEMS & SELECT EQUIPMENT)
(see "Hvac Design Guide" tab above)
- HVAC DESIGN BOOKS & STANDARDS (ASHRAE & CARRIER GUIDES & STANDARDS)
(see "Hvac Bookstore" tab above)
- HVAC DESIGN SERVICES (PROVIDE DESIGN OF HVAC SYSTEMS & SPECIFICATIONS)
(see "Hvac Design Service" tab above)
- HVAC MAINTENANCE GUIDELINES (FOR CHILLERS, AC UNITS, FANS, DAMPERS, FILTERS)
(see respective Equipment tabs above)
HVAC DESIGN SOFTWARE AND DESIGN GUIDES
This website provides assistance to HVAC professionals by providing necessary software and
guidelines to design HVAC systems.
Please click on the respective tabs above for further details.
- There are step by step guidelines provided on how to design the HVAC system under the
"Hvac Design Guide" tab above.
- The HVAC design software is provided at much lower cost than in the industry for doing
calculations under the "Hvac Software" tab above.
- The industry Guides and Standards for designing HVAC systems are available under the
"Hvac Bookstore" tab above.
HVAC DESIGN SERVICES -
In case you are unable to design the HVAC system yourself, HPS provides HVAC design
engineering services at low cost for commercial, industrial and residential HVAC systems. We
provide detail design of all types of HVAC systems - including package and split air conditioning
& heating, heat pumps, variable refrigerant flow, chilled water, air cleaning, etc. The detail
design provided includes design calculations, system schematic diagrams, P&IDs, equipment
and duct layout diagrams, equipment specifications and bid evaluations. Further details of our
services and experience are provided under the "Hvac Design Services" tab above. Please
contact us for a free quote for your specific design requirements.